Educate The Planet Customer Service Statement
The Educate the Planet (EtP) aims to offer a cost-effective, value for money service for all scholarship applicants. EtP is committed to providing a high standard of service to its applicants and supporters.
In addition, EtP aims to:
- comply fully with UK regulatory requirements
- use clear English in all instructions and guidelines
- ensure all systems meet internal and external quality control procedures
- acknowledge enquiries within two working days and reply in full promptly thereafter
- process supplier invoices within their due date and claims forms submitted to EtP within thirty working days
- respond to comments on Data Protection Policy within twenty working days
- improve access to information via the Members Area on the EtP website at www.educatetheplanet.world
- issue and review administrative procedures documentation annually
- invite applicants to comment (e.g. website survey) on ways to improve EtP services and aim to respond to applicants’ suggestions
- process complaints and appeals according to the published guidelines
Last updated November 2015
If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.