Scholarship application review and initial scoring is the most important part of getting a scholarship via Educate the Planet foundation.
We encourage all applicants to apply for 2 or more programmes and/or courses to better their chances to get a scholarship.
Top reasons why you may need to apply for 2 or more scholarship options
- Better chances to get a scholarship. The more applications you send, the more chances you have to get noted and finally get a scholarship.
- High demand for certain courses. The amount of scholarships is limited per programme/course, and, if a certain course has a high volume of applications, your chances to get a scholarship become lower.
- Access to various education options. To make sure you have a good choice of options for your further education steps, we recommend you to apply for several specialisations for a chosen course or to several colleges. Thus you will better your chances to get the option(s) you need.
- A broader range of countries. You can apply for several scholarship options to study in more than 1 country. In some cases, living costs can greatly vary from country to country. As living costs are covered individually, this factor can be important when you make your final choice.
Scholarship Application Process
Guidelines for Applicants
Wiki (see Living Expense articles)
How Application Processing Fee is Applied
1. Select a programme(s) and/or a course(s) you would like to apply. You will see application processing fees and the total amount to pay:
2. Click the Checkout button and choose a payment option:
3. You can also pay a processing fee to any of existing applications in your profile:
If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.