Application review is a very important part of overall scholarship award process at Educate the Planet.
Every completed application is reviewed by our Student Advisors, and, if data in your application doesn’t fit scholarship(s) criteria, or has insufficient amount of information about you, your application will not pass through to Awarding stage.
We usually review applications within 14 business days; Priority Review service lets you have your application reviewed within 2 business days.
The key purpose of this service is to give you a clear and definite answer: if your application has all necessary details to participate in scholarships Awarding.
Here’s how the service is provided to you:
Step 1. Please log in to your account, add Priority Review to your application(s) and pay for it. See the Service Request guide at the bottom of this page for details.
Note: you can order Priority review to any application in your profile.
Step 2. Complete the application form. The Priority Review service is available for completed applications only.
Step 2a. Add Priority Review to any of completed applications in your profile.
Step 3. Our Student Advisor will be notified that you requested the service and will start reviewing your application. Then the Student Advisor will get back to you with the review results and will let you know if your application is eligible for the Awarding.
Note: you may be asked to provide additional information (e.g. supporting documents) during the review process.
1. Go to Apply Page and log in to your account (or register with us if you don’t have one).
2. Choose a programme or course you would like to apply, and add a Priority Review for it. You can add the service to more than one application:
3. Proceed to checkout via the Checkout button:
4. You can also add a Priority Review service to your applications on your profile dashboard:
5. You will get the “paid” notice once you add the Priority Review for your application. Also, you can add Priority Review to more than one application: